For the cake
1 + 2 egg yolks (reserve whites for meringue)
2 cups (tea) and full of flour
3 teaspoons (tsp) Baking Powder
Half cup (tea) of softened butter
1 cup (tea) and full of sugar
1 cup (tea) milk
For the filling
Half cup (tea) of sugar
3 spoons (soup) of flour
1 cup (tea) and full of Milk
1 yolk (keep clear for the meringue)
1 spoon (soup) of butter
1 Pinch of Vanilla
For the Merengue
3 Egg whites (we have reserved earlier)
6 tablespoons (soup) of sugar
How we do it:
1. Started to make the cake. We beat well the softened butter with the sugar, then join the whole egg and egg yolks. Again until we hit a fluffy eggnog.
2. Added milk alternately with flour mixed with baking.
3. Untamos a way with butter and polvilhamos with flour.
4. The cake We lay a shaped hole and let cook for about 40 minutes. We do the toothpick test.
5. Desenformamos cake and cut it in half. Let cool slightly.
6. While the cake was baking make the filling. A saucepan mix sugar, flour, milk and egg yolk. Took to simmer until thick and creamy. When we remove from heat add butter and vanilla. Mexemos to enter.
7. We let the cream cool a little. Recheamos cake with cream.
8. Put carefully into the cake dish that can go in the oven because you have to bake the meringue.
9. Merengue We beating egg whites with the sugar until they are firm castle.
10. We cover the cake with the meringue and bake in the oven until we take (about 10-15 minutes at a lower level of the oven, but it is worth watching).
11. We remove from oven and serve warm or cold.