Pudding with fruits of autumn
This pudding with fruits of autumn seems a summer pudding, but use fruit that comes later in the year, more properly as the name implies closer to autumn. This dessert needs to go to a cold overnight, so you should be prepared well in advance. This pudding with fruits of autumn is delicious if served with vanilla ice cream to soften the acidity of the berries. Place the pudding in a dish in the fridge to soak up the sauce of fruits that flow from the sides of the bowl. The pudding is delicious served Autumn after a grilled vegetarian or a warm salad.
Preparation: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes
Calories: 177 Kcal
Sugars: 29 g
Protein: 3 g
Carbohydrates: 42 g
INGREDIENTS FOR 8 PEOPLE
900g of various fruits (blueberries, apples and pears), coarsely chopped
150 g of brown sugar
1 tablespoon of cinnamon
225 g white bread, thinly sliced and without crust, about 12 slices
PREPARATION OF PUDDING WITH FRUIT OF AUTUMN
– Place the fruit in a large pot with autumn brown sugar, cinnamon and evil full cup of water, stir and simmer. Reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes until the fruit become soft, but just enough to keep the shape.
– Meanwhile, line the base and sides of a bowl of pudding 900 ml with the bread slices, making sure that there are no gaps between them.
– Pour the fruit into the center of the coated bread pan and cover with the remaining bread.
– Place a saucer on top of the bread to make weight. Take a pudding to refrigerator overnight.
– Turn out the pudding with fruits of autumn to a serving plate and serve immediately. You can serve with tiramisu to please those who like a more acidic dessert and who prefers the smooth coffee flavor.