[ooyala code=”pnbmxkcToycZ3eZ4wbrUH6MzuIHfAg3o” player_id=”f987944e2b8d47c5ad7da7977780b8bd”]
A six-week old kitten named “Muffin” who his owner said was paralyzed during a botched microchip procedure was scheduled to undergo corrective surgery at a Culver City animal hospital on Tuesday.
ACCESS Specialty Animal Hospital confirmed Monday in an emailed statement that the orange kitten would be having surgery with a board-certified veterinary neurologist.
Muffin’s ordeal began when he was rescued on Oct. 16 in Downey, a fundraising page for the kitten on YouCaring.com stated.
His new owner took him for a required microchip. She later noticed that the kitten became lethargic after the procedure. His head was “dangling,” and he soon couldn’t move, according to the fundraising page organized by Laurence Slama.
After the paralysis continued through the night, the woman took the kitten to a neurologist where to her horror she learned he had been paralyzed, the page stated. An x-ray showed that the microchip…
Ver o post original 51 mais palavras